The Secret to
Health and Happiness
Gratitude Journal and Devotions
Would You Like to be Happier? Healthier?
Gratitude Journaling will Transform Your Life:
- Your mood will lift and quality of life will improve.
- You’ll experience more joy, enthusiasm, love, happiness, and optimism.
- Experience more connection in relationships.
- Feel more loving, forgiving, and closer to God.
Research proves that gratitude journaling will also produce more robust health.
- Enjoy more restful sleep.
- Cope more effectively with everyday stress.
- Recover more quickly from illness.
- Improve brain and heart function.
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Increase resilience to trauma-induced stress.
- You’re very likely to start exercising more!
Scientists discovered what God has been saying all long. Giving thanks is good for you!
The Secret to Health and Happiness Gratitude Journal and Devotions provides:
- Biblical devotions to inspire and motivate you to develop the healthy habit of gratitude journaling.
- Over 100 Scriptures on thankfulness.
- Inspirational gratitude quotes.
- Gratitude Prompts for every category of life will ignite your thoughts with the realization of more blessings!
- The science behind gratitude. Discover how lives have been transformed and how yours can be, too!
Download the Free Companion Study Guide while You Wait
Study Guide for The Secret to Health and Happiness Gratitude Journal and Devotions
This Study Guide will develop deeper gratitude, more forgiveness, and a closer relationship with God. For individual study, or a 12-week small group Bible study.
I would recommend this book to everyone I know. Every time I open it and begin to read, the Holy Spirit speaks to my heart and calms my anxious thoughts almost immediately. I am less stressed out, and I notice that I can put my circumstances in a better perspective. Even difficult things are more manageable. I can’t help but feel closer to God when I express thankfulness. It humbles me so much when I consider all the gifts in my life that came only by His hand. I feel so loved by my heavenly Father! Seeing what the author has gone through in her life and how God has transformed her heart and family relationships is evidence of how a thankful heart can transform your life.
After a hurricane unexpectedly struck my area, I wrote in the gratitude journal, The Secret to Health and Happiness every morning. This journal helped me stop focusing on my losses and look at what was spared. It turned my “poor me” attitude into a “blessed me” perspective.
What a valuable tool Judy Ransom makes available to us. This practice of gratitude journaling has developed into a healthy daily habit for me. I find my day is not as anchored if I don’t get my perspective grounded by doing this first thing in the morning. Judy provides scripture, devotions and gratitude prompts that help keep me above my circumstances and ready to face whatever the day brings.”
“I knew that there were many benefits to being thankful, but to realize the effects of writing down these blessings has been a great help, especially first thing in the morning. Before my thoughts get caught away with distractions, this journal has been a helpful tool to help me focus on my blessings and start my day with a positive perspective. I enjoy the insightful devotions that all relate to thankfulness. I recommend this to anyone who desires to start a life-changing habit that is very simple yet very profound.”
“Gratitude journaling has changed my life. The devotions help inspire deeper gratitude.”
“I am purchasing this gratitude journal for family gifts. I read and write in it each day and it is a reminder how thankful I am for so many things we sometimes take for granted.”
“Writing things down clarifies thoughts, which is why this gratitude journal is so effective. My life has been greatly impacted by realizing how much I’m thankful for, as well as recognizing all the things that I have been taking for granted. The author has done a terrific job shedding light on several Bible accounts and passages in the devotions. They are a joy to read and I highly recommend this book!”